stem cells therapy Anti Aging
Improvement of the skin appearance:
Stem cells are nature’s fountain of youth. The cells of our body age or die in the course of our life and must be replaced.
As the cell renewal process slows down with increasing age, an imbalance between cell degradation and cell renewal occurs. Although this process cannot be stopped, it can be slowed down noticeably with the help of modern stem cell therapy in anti-aging. The aim is, among other things, to rebuild the lost subcutaneous tissue and to improve the elasticity and resilience of the skin as well as hair growth and hair structure.
This is how the fat stem cells unfold their effect during anti-aging:
- They stimulate the sprouting of new blood vessels – blood circulation in the environment improves
- You can reduce cell death by UV radiation
- They protect connective tissue cells from free radicals
- They reduce the activity of structure-degrading protein enzymes
- They improve the survival of cells in the upper skin layers
- They reduce the development of pigment disorders
- They increase the content of collagen and elastin in the skin
- In the subcutis, part of the fat stem cells become new fat cells and thus provide more volume